🚀 Who we are?
Yollty is a B2B SAAS that helps local businesses create a Digital Loyalty Program in less than 5 minutes. With more than 1,000 customers in more than 70 different countries and new products coming soon, our vision is to bring businesses and people closer together by creating long-lasting meaningful relationships. In order to do that and after successfully raising funds at the beginning of 2021, we are growing the team with high-potential people. Ready to embrace your full potential?
🎯 Why do we need you?
Working closely with our Head of Marketing, you will:
- Find levers to increase the visibility of Yollty
- Federate and animate our communities on social networks (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram …)
- Develop our influence on targeted areas internationally
- Be on the lookout for innovations in Digital Marketing and Growth Hacking
- Use innovative social media tools (and why not propose new ones)
- Generate B2B leads by working with our Head of Marketing
- Set up reporting tools for communication actions
🐙 What are we searching for?
- Masters student in one of the following fields: Business / Communication / Journalism / Digital marketing;
- Languages: Fluent in both English and French. Additional languages (German, Spanish, Italian,…) is an extra dose of awesome!
- Of course, some experience in Digital Marketing or Community Management (even on a personal project, YouTube Channel, Instagram Community or anything related to community building) will be much appreciated;
- Expertise in social networks
- Creativity is your mojo
- Proactive with a “get things done” attitude;
- Able to learn fast and solve problems;
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Resourceful, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Interest in start-ups and new technologies.
- Knowledge of ADOBE tools (Photoshop, Indesign or Illustrator) is a plus
🥰 What do we offer?
- A minimum of 6-months internship;
- A dynamic environment;
- An exciting challenge;
- A growing team (We plan to double in the next year);
- Lunch vouchers;
- Team events;