🚀 Who we are?`
Yollty is a B2B SAAS that helps local businesses create a Digital Loyalty Program in less than 5 minutes. With more than 1,000 customers in more than 70 different countries and new products coming soon, our vision is to bring businesses and people closer together by creating long-lasting meaningful relationships. In order to do that and after successfully raising funds at the beginning of 2021, we are growing the team with high-potential people. Ready to embrace your full potential?
🎯 Why do we need you?
- Be the first point of contact for Yollty by email, phone, and chat;
- Ensure the satisfaction of our users and customers on a daily basis;
- Manage and grow relationships with key client stakeholders;
- Understand the needs of our international customers by answering their questions about Yollty services;
- Ensure customer satisfaction before, during and/or after customer onboarding through various channels (email, phone, chat, Capterra, Google Reviews etc...);
- Identify new business opportunities;
- Help the Sales Team by answering the sales calls when needed;
- To be responsive to customer requests in order to reduce waiting time.
🐙 What are we searching for?
- Masters student in Business or related fields;
- Languages: Fluent in both English and French. Additional languages (German, Spanish, Italian,…) is an extra dose of awesome!
- Of course, some experience in Sales or Customer Success (even on a personal project) will be much appreciated;
- Challenge-oriented, ready for some competition?
- You are a relationship builder;
- Proactive with a “get things done” attitude;
- Able to learn fast and solve problems;
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Resourceful, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to adapt and to work within an international environment;
- Intellectually curious, tenacious and organised;
- Interest in start-ups and new technologies.
🥰 What do we offer?
- A minimum of 6-months internship;
- A dynamic environment;
- An exciting challenge;
- A growing team (We plan to double in the next year);
- A compensation;
- Lunch vouchers;
- Team events;